Sunday, January 27, 2013

In front of the Growth Curve of Online Video


My name is Luis Angel Echeverria. I am taking the Art of Film because I am interested in learning more about how videos are made and the thought process that goes on before, during and after filming a video. Recently I have been very fascinated with movies and online videos. The reason for my interest is because I make Youtube videos and also want to create my own video studio in the near future.

Youtube videos are becoming very popular right now and the desire for more quality video content on the internet is expected to exponentially grow within the next several years. People watch a variety of videos online and I see that the trend which will rise along with the overall popularity of online video, are those that are education based. I love watching Youtube videos especially educational ones such as science and space videos as well as success based and positive mindset videos. I also know that there are a lot of people with the same inclination towards these types of videos.

I will be one of the main contributors to the delivery of quality education based content online. That is why I want to learn more about how film is created and the thought process that goes on before, during, and after videos are being made.

No comments:

Post a Comment